Prayer is the fundamental backbone of all that we do at Ruwach for without prayer, our efforts will be futile. Our prayer meetings are exciting places to be as we relate with God, pour out our hearts, bring Him our needs and lay our plans and dreams before Him.
Regular Prayer Times
- Saturdays, 8-9am at Eastern Road
- Sundays, 9.30am at Clair Hall (before the morning service).
We also hold additional prayer meetings in the run up to church events, arrange prayer walks around our local community, and host 24hr prayer sessions.
January Prayer Points
“…but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead..” Phil 3:13
- Pray that each of us in Ruwach will leave behind negatives of 2017 and press into all that God has for us in 2018.
- Give thanks for a successful Christmas Family Party. Pray for the seeds that were sown and for further contact with people who were there.
- Pray for Jack & Noreen and Tom & Sophie as the transition process continues.
- Pray for ‘The Cube’ fellowship and outreach event on the 20###sup/sup### January. Pray that it will help to strengthen relationships within the church and that visitors will come and have fun, and also encounter the love of Jesus in His people.
- Pray for Haywards Heath, that 2018 will be a year where the town prospers economically and socially. Pray for an increase in community relationships, particularly between churches.